Monday, February 15, 2010

My daughter is hilarious!

So Kaylee put Tyson outside this morning.  I said "Kaylee, let Tyson in it is cold outside."  Kaylee says "He's a dog, Mom."  I said "what?"  Kaylee says "I wasn't speaking spanish!"  WHERE does she get this stuff?  Now I think this is all out of the blue.  Well today she was talking giberish a lot.  Finally I asked her why she was doing that and she told me she was speaking spanish.  Apparently she thinks she is bilingual.  So I asked her to say something in spanish and she just says a bunch of giberish and I asked her what she said..."I said, stop talking to me right now, I'm busy."  She had a nice playdate today with her friend Kylie from school.  They played so good together.  The boys are running all over this house now too.  They played football with their daddy tonight.  I really think Clayton is trying to run!  He will walk SO fast.  It is cute.  I need to figure out how to put video on here, so i can post some.